Dates to remember:
May 23, 2011 - 143rd day of the year 2011
May 25, 2011 - UST Love Stories = 7 months

UPDATES: Mini-game, Submit a picture

Miyerkules, Mayo 18, 2011

I fell in love with my best friend




Love Chic “Love comes when you least expect it.” I started to believe that line when I fell in love with my best friend. As his best friend, I knew that he was good looking, nice and everything a girl wishes for but I was pretty confident that I would never fall for him. I even proposed a deal that we should not be more than best friends. But silly me, I wasn't strong enough to escape his charm. I fell madly in love with him and so did he. Read more>>


Karlo & Giannina (studying BS Electronics and Communications Engineering at University of Santo Tomas) ♥

Nagustuhan mo ba? Kung oo...

Like this page: Me&U 

Tapos: CLICK HERE

(Click like para matulungan natin siya. The contest ends on May 20, 1AM)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Submit a Picture

Name:
Email Address:
Image URL:
Caption:
Message (Optional):